Jun 18, 2007

Dance Recital

My dance recital was on Friday and it was a huge success! I was really pleased with myself for keeping my energy up the whole entire time. I did get hurt though. I am pretty sure that I jammed my right hip. It kills so bad. Pictures of the all nighter that my dance company has every year and also pictures of after the recital are below.... they are so funny...

Amanda Tipton trying to steal the spotlight while me and Chelsey Salcido are taking a picture.

Amanda Tipton and Gillian.

Gillian, Nichole Dunaway, Chelsey Salcido, Sierra Pope, and with her head down Larissa Salcido.

Me and Andraya Salcido. We always make crazy faces...

Gillian and I. You know last year we were wearing the exact same colors. Weird huh?

Yeah we know... we are very weird...

We watched the recital and ate a lot of food. Then we stayed up for ever! Yeah but the bad thing is... there aren't a whole lot of pictures I can really put on here... long story...


Can you tell which feet are mine?

Well that's pretty much all I can put on here. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Papa Doc said...

Kaitlin -- try and put on a couple of the videos I took of your dances. The dances were awesome and you are the best dancer in all of them!!
Mom

Mike and Adrianne said...

Mom told me how awesome you were in dancing. It's good to see some pictures. I actually couldn't tell which feet were yours.

Kaitlin Lanham said...

yeah my feet were the ones with the bandaged toe... i had cracked it open on the bottom part at the dress rehersal a couple of hours before the recital... so yeah...

Papa Doc said...

You are easy to love even with cobbed up feet. I loved the recital and your part was wonderful. I enjoy telling people that you are my daughter. Actually you belong to Chris and I both, but then to no one. You are you and you have done great things with what God has blessed you with. Keep it up.

Dad Clark

Kari said...

I loved your recital! I wished i could of stayed for the rest of it!! Haha i love all those pics! They are awesome! aww man i miss dance and all you guys!! haha i like the foot picture i know which feet are yours! the one's with a bandaid! hehe

Cursief Huigje said...

pictures full of happiness!

greets from belgium