Jan 19, 2009

News, News, and more News

I just thought with a new semester comming up for me, I should probably post some good news.

I had auditioned for dance company at the end of last year and I had made it.... Now I see that it wasn't the best choice for me. I have dropped out of the class and am now in my third choir class. I got offered to be in Singers. There are only a few Junior kids in the class and they were all boys at first but now Celeste Lee and I are now the only Junior girls in it. We both got offered to be in it. I am so ecstatic!


Things have been kind of iffy here at the homestead. I can't wait for today to be over so I can go to school. I love my schedule this semester. By they way.... more news...


LITTLE WOMEN:

FEBRUARY 2-5, SHOWS START AT 7:00 PM.

FEBRUARY 6-7, SHOWS AT 7:00 PM AND MATT. ON BOTH DAYS AT 3:00 PM.

I am in the green cast so here are the days that I perform...

February 2, 4, 6 (night), and 7th (matt.).

I play the part of Amy. The show is at my high school for those that can come... I really want you to come!! It is staged like a theater in the round. It is really good! I want to you come if you can!


Well there is the end of my good post... actually I have a question.... Is this picture a good one for a head shot??


7 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

I definitely think that is a great picture! Congratulations on getting to be in Singers! --Jen

Jess and Jen said...

It's a great picture but a little more consideration should be taken for the background. Have Gilly go to Photoshop, select you, do an inverse selection (so the background is selected), and then blur that out. -Jess

Mike and Adrianne said...

I wish I could be there for your play Katy. You will be awesome. Also, that is really cool that you are in Singers. Way to go!

Papa Doc said...

Ask her why it's been a little iffy at the homestead. Sounds a little one-sided.
Any of you that can make it to her show would be most welcome. Kaitlin has really come into her own this past year and I'm sure she won't disappoint. She is the one that gets Laurie in the end. (I think there has to be a on-stage kiss but I may be wrong.) Don't come for the kiss - come for the voice. She's amazing.
Mom

Lokodi said...

The picture is great. What do you need a headshot for? Good luck on your play. Is the guy you have to kiss cute? :))

Lindsey

Papa Doc said...

Kaitlin was great in the show. She could have had a great kiss in the show, but didn't take it. She gets mad at me when I kid her about it.

The show was a theator in the round. We were only a few feet from the players. It was really great, and Kaitlin was an intrigal part of it.

Dad Clark

Kaitlin Lanham said...

I DIDN'T HAVE TO KISS ANYONE!! Gosh!!