Nov 19, 2009

I am really bad at this.


Things are going great this year as a senior. I am in the Nutcracker and have three parts. I am the Shepherdess soloist, a Snow Crystal (a demi soloist), and I am in the Flower Corps 1. I love the Nutcracker and I can't believe that it is performance time in less than a month!! It is December 11th and 12th. It will be 5 bucks for those that want to come at it is at Payson High School.

I have a really hard work load with all of the classes that I am taking. I have two AP classes and one that is just a concurrent enrollment English class.. English 1010. Medical Anatomy is my favorite class right now! I love learning about my body so I really honestly think that I will be a Dance Education major.

I have the BEST!!!! opportunity this summer.....
I am going to be going out to Germany for the whole summer and teaching dance to the kids on base in Wiesbaden. I am so freaking excited to do this!!

I have to go for now so I will update later.

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

You do sound busy! I hadn't heard about you going to Germany for the summer! That will be such an awesome way to spend your summer! -Jen

chelsey said...

Good luck on your solos for the Nutcracker. Wish we could be there to watch you dance!

And it will certainly be a great way to spend your summer!

The Duke said...

So when did you put this post on? Did you do it at school today?
Yup - we're excited to see the Nutcracker - and we're excited to have it over because it's taken so much of your time this year.
I'm sure you will be fabulous.