Sep 25, 2011

An average night

I kind of have an addiction to Facebook and Pintrest. My friend Evan made a bet with me tonight to not get on Facebook for a whole week starting on Monday. I will be doing that. It will be a mess after a whole week of not going on the Book of Face but I say bring it on. I need the $5 and if I am successful in not getting on Facebook for a whole week then I will gain that amount of money from Evan.

Tonight Kayla and I made Junior Mints. They are really good, not hard to make, and filled with so much powder sugar. I got the recipe from Pintrest.com. The recipe came from zuppas.com. They turned out good but they look super weird because we had the hardest time trying to figure out how to actually get them covered in chocolate. 

Here is a horrid picture of them. You wish you had them though. :)


Tomorrow I will be singing at a farewell for my friend Rachel Kimball. It is a beautiful arrangement of How Great Thou Art. It is actually arranged by S. Gordon Jessop... Mom's old band teacher. I will give more info about it when I get back. I hope I can sing though after being sick all week and the AMAZING football game. Cody Hoffman. Thank you for rushing all 93 yards on a kick return to make a touchdown. It was an amazing play. Way to go MVP of the whole game.

So ready for conference by the way. This will be a good week. Excited for a letter in a few days. :)

3 comments:

The Duke said...

Yum.... you will have to teach me how to make those junior mints!
Good luck with the song. I wish I could hear it!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Those do look kind of gross, but I'm sure they taste awesome. You will do a great job on the song! Love you.

Papa Doc said...

Why haven't you sent some of those candies home with Mom for me?

I saw Mom's pictue of your eyelashes. You are great, but watch out for the boys. Anyone would love to feel those lashes on his face.

And I don't mean his facebook. I have a page, but havn't looked at it for six months. When do I get my five dollars?

Dad Clark