Apr 7, 2012

Thankful for a dead bolt

This weekend was fun up until about 6:30pm.

I had my auditions for PAC today and those were a blast! You can read all about it here. After the auditions I crashed. I fell asleep at about 2:30. Jasmine was home with me when I went to sleep. I heard when our other roommate Lauren came home. I don't know what time it was exactly when she was home but when I woke up at 6:30 I was all alone... and have been since. I will be home alone for the rest of the weekend too. I took a shower and have been just relaxing but I am so bored. Can you tell? I have made three blog posts. I am about to start an email to Chad and I am all alone.... great. Good thing we have a dead bolt on our door right?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Did you get into PAC? I hope so because then we'd get to see you when you go to Nauvoo.