Sep 3, 2012

Long Awaited Update

Oh dear blog. I have neglected you so much and I am sorry about that.

Here is a little update on life.

School has finally started! I have a good semester course load. I am taking German 101, Methods of Teaching World Dance, Beginning Irish, Advanced Percussive Footwork I am on the Back-Up Folk Dance team again, and I am retaking Statistics. I am also a TA for my friend Kellianne's beginning clogging class. 

I have not had a lot of homework yet but it has only been the first week of school. I am excited to see how things play out for me. 

I got a raise at work! I am way excited about that! I have been working there for just over a year now and I love it there. I just hate that it is so far a way from the rest of the world on campus and at my apartment. :( What a shame. haha

Chad Lanham came home. He came home because of a back injury. He served a very full mission. The stories I have heard from him and the comments and posts that friends from Brasil have said on his Facebook definitely show that he was a great missionary.

Well Chad and I are now dating. We have been since he came home pretty much. However last night we made it official in a lot of peoples eyes and opinions. We posted it on.... gasp... Facebook. haha I didn't care either way, if we did or didn't, but we decided to do it so he could get it over with and let it out to his friends in New York. He told the ones that really would care rather in person or called them before we posted it.

Isn't he just the bees knees?







4 comments:

The Duke said...

You ought to tell them how tall he is and that is a bass -- sings in the Men's Chorus at BYU. We can always use a bass in our family choir. :)

gigi said...

Yay!! I must have missed the facebook update. Love it!

Lokodi said...

Glad you're happy Katie. Keep smiling and work hard in school! Don't let the boy get in the way of your studies. :)) I know that can be easy to do.

Lindsey

Michelle said...

Great update. Nice pictures too.