Feb 25, 2013

Keep Pushing Forward?

This semester is hard. I am actually supposed to be writing a paper for my Seminar in Dance class right now but I just needed to clear my head. So in result, here I am writing a blog post.

Wedding planning is going great. I don't seem nearly as stressed with that as a lot of my other friends are. I am just doing bit by bit. If you haven't heard the colors for the wedding, they are Grey, Yellow, and a splash of Navy Blue. Here are the color swatches from Behr Paint that I have chosen:
Peaceful Night (590F-7)
Neon Light (580B-5)
Wild Sage (700F-6)

School is stressing me out however. I have never had to write so much in my life. I did not think that this semester was going to be as crazy as it is right now. This semester has been filled of paper after paper after paper. I have been loosing things left and right including and not limiting it to... My brand new purse with EVERYTHING inside it; my grey peacoat with my keys, iPod charger, and headphones; my new ID card; oh and my iPod. Yeah. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I cannot slow down to make sure that I have this or that and am grabbing everything because if I do, I will be getting even more behind in school work than I already am. I need a blessing I think. I would actually really apreciate your prayers that I will keep going and not give up. If I keep with school I will be completely done in Fall 2014 (Going straight -Fall 2013, Winter 2014, Spring 2014, Summer 2014, and Fall 2014). I need to finish. I can't give up but I could sure use some extra motivation.

My body has been having little minor problems here and there but over all I haven't had any injuries. The only real problem that I have had has been very tight arches in Ballet. It has been hard but I deal with it. Today was pretty bad but I have some really great days.

Chad has been a great force of motivation for me. He keeps telling me that I can do it. He has been helping me write a thesis for this paper and that and has been letting me just relax when I cannot handle it anymore and am getting overwhelmed. He is such a rock for me and I really need that. I appreciate it so very much.

Okay. Well I had probably go and write this darn paper. Here is to pushing forward.

2 comments:

The Duke said...

Don't give up, Kaitlin. It's a lot harder to go back at a later date than if you keep trudging through. You will be so glad that you persisted when it's all over and one with. That's the biggest regret of my life.
Why you are losing things or having them stolen is the real worry here. You've basically lost your identity. I'm really sorry!
Get a blessing, breathe deep and keep moving one foot in front of another.

Michelle said...

Did you find your keys or other things? I hope so.