Jun 16, 2013

Wedding Pictures Part 1

Our wedding pictures came in the mail yesterday! Did I jump up and down from excitement? Why yes. Yes I did. You can even ask Chad. He tried to hide the package from me but I saw it right when he walked in. He tried to say, "It was just junk mail." To which I responded, "Bull! Give me them! Our pictures came!" (or something like that... ;) haha)

So here come the massive posts with bunches of pictures. I hope you enjoy!
Copyright Amanda Castleberry Photography


Gillian and I

Chad and his sister Morgan

One of my absolute best friends, Jaymie Lambson







Seven siblings of eleven.

Only missing one sister. That's not to bad.



Alison Reece was in my home ward growing up. She is on her mission to Ukraine. She just happened to be at the temple this day. What a lucky thing for me! Her mom was the one who made all of our cookies and the cake for our reception. I love them both.















I am posting more so stay tuned!

No comments: