Oct 1, 2013

"That love never changes."

Yesterday was a good day for me. Almost every time I got onto Facebook I saw something that was uplifting. I got on blogger and read some blogs of friends and was uplifted even more. I am so thankful for those people that felt the need to get on the internet and speak well of things, people, ect. Thank you. Now, it is my turn.


Your Heavenly Father loves you so much. No matter what you do, if you are worthy of his love or not, He will never love you less. Remember his love - always. 

Our prophet is a man called of God. That is one thing that I can testify of for sure. I love him and all of his counselors with all my heart.  I am excited for conference to come and I invite all to go and listen to the voice of the Lord this coming weekend. There will be a spirit there that will be a guiding light for you life. 

Something from the last session of conference that really touched me was from Elder Ellis' Saturday Afternoon talk.

He said, "Again, I witness the Lord has the way! Our heavenly FAther knows us, loves us, and wants to help. He knows best how to help. We are not spiritual orphans!
Our Savior, Jesus Christ, is 'the way, the truth, and the life.' His way is based on eternal truth and leads us to 'peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come.' I so testify in the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

The Lord does not leave you alone. He is our Father, literal father, and knows has a way for us to get back to him. Conference always reveals more of the way that the Lord has for us to attain Celestial life and Exaltation. 

May I challenge you to attend conference. I promise you will not regret it.

1 comment:

The Duke said...

I'm excited for Conference, too. Thanks for sharing this sweet reminder and message.