Sep 29, 2007

Tag

Well I was reading Nancy and Lance's blog today and I read this post called Tag. I ended up getting tagged.

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitting neighbor kids
2. Taking care of Ammon
3. um well since I'm only 15 years old...

Four places I've lived:
1. Elk Ridge, Utah (currently)
2. Spanish Fork, Utah
3. Benjamin, Utah
4.Walton, Indiana (The big yellow house!)

Four favorite T.V. shows:
1. Avitar heehee I get bored... very easily...
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Hannah Montana
4. Kyle XY

Four favorite foods:
1. Enchiladas
2. Pizza
3. Anything breakfast (minus bacon)
4. Gum... it keeps me sane and my fingernails don't suffer when I have it.

Four Websites I Visit:
1. gmail.com
2. bebo.com
3. mcclarkies.blogspot.com
4. disneychannel.com heehee yeah I know I rock

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asleep
2. In Premier (my choir class)
3. Europe
4. Hanging out with my friends

Four Movies I Love:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2.Step up
3. Happy
4. Cars

Four People I Tag:
1. Zac
2. Gillian
3. Kari
4. Anyone reading this

No comments: