Nov 1, 2007

Updates for yesterday and today

Halloween was a bust! I couldn't find a costume to wear that night or at school. So I had absolutely no fun. Gillian had to get surgery. She got her Gaul Bladder talken out. I had to man the door and take care of Ammon at the same time. My friends came over to trick-or-treat. It was a horrible night.
Today I had to go to the dentist's and get my cavities filled. Half of my face was numb. When I got back to school, it was third period. I had German (it's an A-day) and all of my friends in the class were making fun of me. They kept making me laugh and smile when I couldn't really show emotion on that side of my face. Samae said that I looked funny. Yeah well that really helped. I started to laugh way hard. It took me about five minutes to stop.
My dance studio is putting on The Nutcracker. I saw the costumes today. I was going to be in it but because of my feet I had to quit. I had a really good part too. I saw the dances that my friends are in.They are amazing! The costumes for the show are way adorable. I wish I could be in it let alone go to it. I have a concert that night but Nesha my dance director said that they were going to record it and make it a dvd. Today was a pretty good day over all.

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

You are too old for trick or treating anyway. How many cavities did you have? I"m sorry you don't get to be in the dance.

Jess and Jen said...

I agree...nearly 16 years old, young lady! If you can drive to your friend's house to trick or treat, you're officially too old.

It is a bummer that you had to man the door alone, though. Kinda bummer of a day for all you guys up there. I don't think Gillian enjoyed it, either.

Kaitlin Lanham said...

i had three cavities filled. oh its fine because i just found out that i am a dancer in one of the songs in the holiday dinner. I also found out today that i am on the call back list for sing noel, its the solo that gillian had last year. oh gosh!! it was a terrible day.. yeah too old my butt. whatever you say though....