Sep 30, 2008

MY EXCITING NEWS!!

A couple of weeks back I got a blue card that invited me to apply to be a member of the National Honors Society. I applied and two weeks after... today... I got another blue card saying the following:
Dear Kaitlin Clark,
Congratulations, you have been accepted to be a member of the SALEM HILLS HIGH SCHOOL NATIONAL HONORS SOCIETY!!!
Isn't that so cool?? I think it rocks. It said stuff about applying to be an officer but I am not going to apply for an officer position this year. I just have so much stuff going on right now in my life that this would just make it harder on me. I will apply to be an officer as a Senior though.
Isn't that amazing news?? I am so excited!!!

7 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Good job Kaitlin! That's great that you were accepted and it says a lot about how great you are!

Jen

Lokodi said...

Wow. That's awesome. I was going to apply for NHS in high school until I found out who the two teachers were who ran the thing. They both hated my guts and I hated them so there was no point. I would have been denied. Congrats honey. That will look great on a college application.

Lindsey

Mike and Adrianne said...

That's great Katy! Like Lindsey said, it looks great on an application for college. Good job for working so hard in school.

chelsey said...

Well there, smarty pants! ;) Congratulations on the NHS! It's great you are a part of it! It will definitely help on college apps. Good luck!

Michelle said...

Wonderful news Kaitlin. I'm so proud of you. Great to hear that you have the grades to be accepted to such a high honor. My hopes are some of my boys can do the same.

Team Clark said...

That is great news! Way to go!

grams said...

Kaitlin, it is an "honor" and reflects your scholarship atributes and moral convictions and also, the charity/service you show to others. We Flacks are proud of you, too.