Oct 7, 2008

ERUGH

Have I said lately how much I absolutely love to dance? Honestly I am so sick of my stupid shoe (I haven't had the big clunky boot since the 29th of Sept.)! I can't wait to get it off so I can start full out doing Ballet, and Jazz, and Tap... especially Tap! My left tap shoe is in need of some serious TLC (Tender Loving Care... just incase you didn't get that... haha)!!!
Honestly I am so frustrated with the whole broken bone situation that I am currently in! I was in almost the exact same state last year!! Well actually that was a longer healing process but I was dancing, very limited mind you, in two weeks!! ew... stitches, now those things hurt to get taken out, especially when your skin starts to grow OVER them... yeah that sucked.
Oh well, I am able to do quite a bit of dancing in my little mini shoe.
Frustration is now gone. I had to get that out.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Did you say two weeks? That means we will be there when you get that boot off. Now when we are there you can dance for us.

Kaitlin Lanham said...

Oh no I actually get it off in a couple of days... I guess I didn't explain it well enough.. but yeah I am going to be able to dance when you get here.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm excited to see you dance when I get out there too!

chelsey said...

I see you figured out the new template stuff! It's cute! Hang in there with the foot stuff!

Ally Remund said...

I love you, and you love me, together we are a happy family! HAHA Love you! You are the best! Thanks for putting up with me at your house. Were just like sisters!