Dec 22, 2010

To love the break, or not. That is the question.

Semester Break.

I do not like you very much. I honestly don't know how to respond to all of the snow and the power outages we have had with in the past two days! It is quite frustrating.

I do not like that I can't see my grades yet. Snow College and UVU have already gotten theirs but I don't get mine until the 29th or so. I hope I did okay. I am mostly just worried about my History 220 class. That class was only based on three essay tests. I didn't do very hot on the second one.... or the first for that matter. I just hope I did a lot better on the final to bring up my grade. I hate it because I am so not a writer. I write how I speak for the most part and that is a down fall to me.

I do not like getting up early on a break. Unfortunately, I have a lot of family that helps me get up by just being up... The couch is very comfortable however so I don't mind all that much.

No class!

Yeah... that is pretty much it.

No comments: