Nov 18, 2011

Roller Coasters Anyone?

Roller coaster of my life.

I went from having a boyfriend to not dating him anymore to, a week later, dating him again. Gabe and I are dating again as of Wednesday and I am so happy. It was very sweet how things came about between the two of us.

On Wednesday, I also found out that... drum roll please..... I MADE SPAC!!!! Ah! I am so excited! It is going to be a blast!

Last night I found out that Ammon was in the hospital, thankfully he is home now. I have been worried sick about him all day.

It has been a roller coaster week, but it has been a good week. I hope you all have had a great one too!

Happy Holidays! 
6 days until Thanksgiving/My Birthday (20)!

2 comments:

The Duke said...

Thanks for all your help tonight, Katy. You were a life saver!

Alyssa said...

Happy early birthday!