Nov 23, 2011

Christmas Around the World


I feel like whenever I have a performance and I only tell people about it, not posting anything on the blog or on Facebook, people get mad that I didn't publicize it enough and that is the reason they didn't come. Yet, when I do put information everywhere and talk about it all the time, no one ever comes.

So, if you are wanting to go to Christmas Around the World, please let me know so I don't miss you the night you come. I would really like to see some family there since I rarely get that. It would mean a lot to me and I know you would enjoy the show.

Please get your tickets now, and say that you are getting them from Back-up. We need all the help we can get.


1 comment:

Jason said...

The guy wearing the Russian/Ukrainian costume? That was me 20 years ago. I wore that same costume when I was on the Rick College Folk Dance team.

Good luck with your performance. I wish I could be there.