May 30, 2012

to be a missionary or not... that is/was the question

I have been rethinking a mission. I fasted for a while the other day to try and really get an answer. I figured that it would be a no but I had a feeling that I needed to ask again. I didn't know why but I needed to at least ask. I didn't want to give up on that prompting. Well. I gave up after a while feeling that I didn't need to ask again just yet. duh. I didn't need to ask at all about going. I just needed to feel like it would be okay that I didn't go. I do feel okay now. I know that there is something better for me to do. Even though I would like to go and serve the Lord to help bring joy and eternity to those that may be needing it, I feel like I can still do that through my dancing. I can do that through my service in my major or in my church callings. I can be more of an influence through my community and to others that if I were to go on a mission I wouldn't be able to do just that. 

I feel okay about this now. Excited almost.

No comments: