Aug 3, 2014

Church Callings

Chad and I are in the family ward finally. We got released from serving in the Provo YSA 200th ward two days before Kathrynne came. We both knew that we would want to serve in callings as soon as possible.

Well that came true. Chad was sustained as the Elder's Quorum secretary last week and I was sustained as an Activity Days leader today. Chad's calling in the bishopric is a huge asset to this calling because he knows the systems that the church uses and knows what kind of things can be obtained (like class rolls for example). My calling will be awesome for me. It will be nice to get to know the young girls of the ward. This will be a great calling for me to learn. It will be a good gateway to helping out in Young Women's if I ever get called to serve.

We are both excited for this opportunity to serve.

1 comment:

The Duke said...

Congratulations to both of you! I hope you learn a lot and enjoy the callings.