Jul 28, 2014

One Month

Oh man how time flies! I can't believe that this little one is 5 weeks tomorrow. This whole thing still amazes me. I love being a mom. As hard as it can get, especially when you are fighting a fever and stuffy nose along with your baby having a cold. I feel bad that she is sick. She has been sick for about two weeks now and it kills me that I can't just make her all better at the snap of my fingers or with a kiss on her cheek.

Look at this cutie! She is the best and likes that giraffe her Aunt Lindsey gave her.

She is starting to get better though, which is a major plus.

There are not a lot of milestones yet for Kathrynne, but she has changed so much already.
Kate is about 20 in and weighs 8lbs 13oz (we know that because she had to get weighed at the ER... No worries, she is fantastic other than her cold. We went in for preventative measures.)
She eats about 3oz (formula)... I don't have a pump and sometimes she won't nurse well so we are glad that we have a back-up.
She is starting to be a bit more social with us. Her first social smile should be happening sometime very soon, and I can't wait.
Kathrynne doesn't really care for or hate tummy time. She loves it when she is on us but gets pretty frustrated when we put her on the ground.
We have quite the calm baby. However, when she wants to be, she can drive us up the walls with screams. We love her no matter what and she pretty much only does that when she is overly tired and won't give in. I hate when that happens. It gets frustrating. I have seen so many nieces and nephews do that.

Well... That is about it for now. We love this little girl to death and love that we have eternity with her!

1 comment:

Papa Doc said...

She is definitely a cutie!