Oct 26, 2010

Better Blogging

So my sister Gillian has this posted on her blog, and tagged me in it so I guess I should do it. Hey who knows... Maybe I will be good at doing this thing called blogging by doing this?

Each day of the month, write a blog post according to these guidelines below:

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2-The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14-'A picture of you and your family
Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play
Day 16-Another picture of yourself
Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23-Something you crave for a lot
Day 24-A letter to your parents
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now-how have you changed?
Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30-Your favorite song

So, I will start with day 1.


Not the most recent picture of me but it is my favorite picture of me at the moment.

1- I have Spina Bifida just like my brother Ammon. I have the most mild case called Spina Bifida Aculta. I am not in a wheel chair but my back has issues every now and then.
2-I come from a family of 11 children and I am the 10th within that.
3-I have only kissed three guys and I am proud of that. I would hate to be one of those girls that has kissed more guys than she can count like a couple of girls that I know. I would still like to say to my daughter that I know who my first kiss was. I don't think some girls could do that.
4-I have trained in tap for about 11 years.
5-Like my sister, I didn't have a phone until I was 18 years old. It would have been nice to have during High School to get a hold of people a lot easier but it wasn't a necessity back then. I need a phone now because I am on my own so I got one. It is nice and it doesn't cost much... basically nothing. It would actually cost me more to cancel it then to have it.
6-I am a lot like my sister Gillian because it takes a lot for me to hang up my clothes when they are clean.
7-I also have a bone missing from my foot as well... well both feet. I broke the bone off right before my Sophomore year in High School and had surgery on both feet the first month of school.
8-College life has helped me become a much cleaner person. I was clean before but not like crazy clean. I am getting really crazy with cleaning. I start cleaning, I sometimes can't stop.
9-My best friend is Celeste Lee. My heart goes out to her because I miss her so much. She went to BYU-Idaho and I stayed here in Utah County to go to BYU-Provo. We have known each other for 15 years! We started dancing together when she was 3 and I was 4 with Miss Debbie at Children's Vision. She is a Dance Major up there and I will be auditioning for the Dance Education Major on Friday. Dance is what brought us together and much more has kept us as best friends. I tell her everything.
10-I get injured really easily. I have sprained and twisted ankles as well as shin splints countless times. Sophomore year of High School I had both feet operated on and had to wear shoes (the medical kind that look like duck feet) for about two weeks. My Junior year I had a walking boot on my left foot for a fractured 5th metatarsal. My Senior year I had a walking boot on twice on my right foot for a stress fracture of my heel and I tore my Anterior Tib muscle in my right leg twice as well. Very prone to injury because of going for things at dance.
11-I love hand sanitizer... especially when I am not feeling well. It is just so nice.
12-Shoes... I love shoes! I plan an outfit by what shoes I want to wear. Is that bad?
13-I want to travel. I loved flying so much and want to do some more of it.
14-I love food. I can't imagine what it would be like to be an anorexic . That would be so scary. I am a dancer but no anorexic.
15-I can't wait until I get married... but I am not ready to, if that makes sense.

Anyways, here is my day one! Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

gillian said...

you only did 15 not 20! slacker. Haha, jk, glad you are doing this too :)

Kaitlin Lanham said...

It only says 15. haha