Apr 11, 2011

Finals week is coming

The semester is almost over! There really is only one final that I am worried about. I have to choreograph a dance with three dancers. The dance has to be a minimum of 3 minutes. Not happy. I have only one minute set on them and tuesday is the last day for me to teach. AAAAHHHH!! Scared? YES. But whatever. I will get it done. I also have two papers due on Wednesday for one other class, a quiz and a test to take this week. But other than that, I am so excited!

The weekend was pretty boring other than yesterday. I went to a bridal shower for Celeste Lee. I met her fiancée Tyler Goodrich and he is a very nice guy. I felt really good about him. He is very sweet to her. It was bitter sweet to be there. I found out that another one of my friends is getting married as well. Well now, I am not dating anyone and I already have three engaged friends, one married and another one getting married tomorrow. Weird. They are all finding men and growing up. I am not getting there I guess. But! Celeste is going to be such a beautiful bride and I can't wait for her to start this new part of her life.

This is Celeste and her fiancée Tyler Goodrich.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

best of luck on your dance final. You will do awesome!

The Duke said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday but Blogger wouldn't allow my password or anything. This is a test to see if it works today.

Mike and Adrianne said...

So, I don't want to say anything bad about your friends getting married because when you know it's right, then you should do what you know is right. And, I am sure that is the case with your friends. I just want to say to you that everyone has a different path that Heavenly Father wants for them. I didn't get married until I was graduated and it was the perfect path for me. I had dated a lot of people before I met Mike so I knew what I wanted. I had the opportunity to live with a lot of different roommates, I learned how to be independent, I learned so much about myself and so when it was time to get married, I was ready and I had experienced so much. I feel like all these experiences contributed to our happy marriage. Count yourself lucky that you are not getting married yet. It will be the right time for you and don't ever feel sad when you see your friends getting married while you aren't. You get to experience things they don't. Both are good paths, but one is just better for you right now.

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.