Apr 2, 2011

The Black And White

I made a new blog. It is going to be a more personal blog with deeper things being said. Yes, I can be deep. No one ever sees it however.

I am not sure if I am going to make it private or not yet but I guess I will have to wait and see how it goes and what I decide to put on there. I may just rant on some people and say their names but I don't know.... We will see I guess.

If you want, let me know what you think so far. I haven't posted really anything on there yet but that is just because it is brand new. You can check it out here.

Have a happy General Conference weekend! I already am.

1 comment:

The Duke said...

If you name names in a "rant", make this private. Public blogs shouldn't be so personal. They can't replace real-live person-to-person communication. If it's a way to keep a journal and you need to rant, then write it - but make it private. You can always invite certain people to view the private blog, but don't do anything that would hurt or embarass another person. That isn't supposed to be the purpose of a blog.
I would darken the writing on this blog. It's a little difficult for an old woman like me to read.