Mar 27, 2011

Pictures of current times

Tap!! Me, Emily Kleinkopf, and Kayla Pickett. We are the three freshman on Foot Poetry this year. We choreographed a rockin' awesome trio and were able to perform it for the concert. Crazy!
Do the Uncle Sam! Long story unless you have seen the Ryan Higa video called Best Crew. haha it makes me laugh so hard! This is Tiffany wearing awesome panda hats. She should have bought it.
Stuffed at Olive Garden. Yum.
Me recently. I have been doing my hair down a lot lately. Weird.
Me and some of my favorite girls! Chiloe Alius, Kimberly Mulllen, Emily Kleinkopf, and Kayla Pickett! Foot Poetry was a blast!

4 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Your hair looks way cute in all of your pics!

The Duke said...

That plate at Olive Garden is bigger than you!! Holy cow. Did you eat the whole thing?!

Kaitlin Lanham said...

I did eat the whole thing, but not at the same sitting.

Alyssa said...

Wow you must have been stuffed!