Mar 6, 2011

Church at 2?

Have I mentioned how much I dislike having church at 2? Well, I do. It isn't fun because I get tempted to sleep in extremely late and then I feel like my whole day is wasted. When I get back from church it is 5 in the evening. I have three hours to cook eat wash dishes and chill before ward prayer/stare at 8. I feel like the whole day is just church (not that thats a bad thing at all) and I don't feel productive. I don't like having time after church. Having time before church is just torture when it is fast sunday, like today. GR!

5 comments:

Lokodi said...

Our church starts at 1:30. I however, love church at that time. It's really hard when the kids are a bit younger because it's right during their nap time, but now that they're older, I love it! It's the only day where I really don't have to do anything except church. How wonderful is that!? I don't feel bad when I sleep in, unlike you. I feel great! Life is blissful now that church is at 1:30 instead of 9. I love me some sleep!!

Lindsey

Michelle said...

I'm with you Katy. Our church used to start at 11:30 for us, and I felt my whole day was gone because like you I slept in and then after church by the time you get home it's dinner almost. I can't imagine 2p.m. that is a late time. Best of luck with it. At least it won't last more than 6 months to a year right?

Michelle said...

I had 2:00 church at Snow! Worst church time ever!!!!!

Kaitlin Lanham said...

I would much rather have church at 11:30 or 9 for that matter. 2 is just torture to me. 11 is right in the middle of the day and 9 begins the day. What better way to do it? haha

Alyssa said...

I would be exusted, :)