Mar 3, 2011

Wonder How To Date.

I love life right now.

Things are going really well right now for me. I am loving school, I am not worrying about changing my major at the moment (even though I am still super confused), and I am so very twitterpated (however that is spelled). :D aaahh! I love this! I haven't felt this way for months! I can't remember feeling this crazy about Spencer. Now don't worry, I am not going to fall for him to fast.

Anyways let me tell you of the second date we went on. Well, first off I went to the Fireside that my old dance studio puts on every year with him. He really liked it. I wanted to bring someone who would appreciate it. Well he did. :)

On Monday I was with Blaine Jensen and we were doing a skype conversation with Trace Marriott. Trace left on his mission on Wednesday. Well, in our conversation I got a phone call from Brian... the kid I took to the Fireside. He asked me to go to Chanticleer and I accepted. I loved it so much! During the date we talked about our families and about what other stuff we liked to do other than dancing and singing and what not (he is a second tenor in Men's Choir). Books came up and I told him that I loved the book The Scarlet Pimpernel. He goes on to tell me that he loves that movie. It came time to admit that I had never seen it. Brian was taken back at that. He replied with, "You have never seen the movie?! My sister has it and I guess we will just have to borrow it so you can see how amazing it is!"

Prospective third date? I hope so. haha

6 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm so glad you had a great date! Mom said he is super, super cute. I am looking forward to hearing about your third date.

The Duke said...

He's not just cute, he's gorgeous. Go slow my dear, go slow. There's lots of great fish in the sea.

Dave and Tana said...

I second the duke's comment! I am glad it was fun and continue to have it:)

Jess and Jen said...

So cute. (your post, not the boy. I can't comment on this dude who doesn't shave yet.) -Jess

Kaitlin Lanham said...

Doesn't shave yet? what?? hahaha

Michelle said...

Glad to hear you had a great date! I hope he stays nice and you have a ton of fun together.