Jun 1, 2014

37 Weeks and Going Strong...

The past few weeks have been hard for me. The anxiety/nerves/excitement are all starting to get to me I guess. The excitement of being a mom. The nerves knowing that I am now, as of today, 37 weeks along and we pretty much could be welcoming a new little person into this world at any time. The anxiety of trying to get everything together and ready all the while knowing we will never truly be ready.

All of this is making me extremely emotional. I feel like I am more emotional now than I have ever been, including this pregnancy. However, there is a sense of peace with all of this. This peace gives me the knowledge that everything will turn out just fine. It gives me the strength to hold on and look for the promised blessings of being a mother. There is something special about being a mother, and I haven't even been able to experience it first hand yet. 

Pregnancy Update:
37 Weeks
Craving Pepsi and cookies and cream ice cream... mmmmm together and/or separately
Really uncomfortable
Baby could be coming any day now!

No comments: