Jan 10, 2011

Frustrated to the max

I want my phone!!! I am getting so frustrated!
I lost my phone on Friday at the Richards Building... outside mind you. Well, I figured out like two minutes later that I had left it and went back to get it... making me late to work by like a half hour. Despite me going back asap and looking everywhere for it, it was no where to be found. I cleaned out my car and all of my bags to see if I had maybe put it in there some how and didn't see it or remember that I had done so. no luck. I went into the building twice that day and checked with them but nothing was there. I had to wait all stinking weekend to go to the University lost and found to see if it was there. I went there today to see if it was there but no luck there either! I am going to go in a minute to see if it showed up at the Richards Building over the weekend or something. If it isn't there I will go to the T-mobile store and talk to them tomorrow. I just want my phone back. I don't want to loose it totally and indefinitely. That would not be fun.
I am very frustrated with this situation. the. end.

2 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Losing your phone would be hard. We have a lot tied to those things these days. Hope you find it or a different solution soon! Sorry it disappeared. -Jess

Kaitlin Lanham said...

I did find it last night thank heavens. There wasn't a battery or a back to it but I have the phone so I am happy. I am going to T-Mobile today to get a new battery and back. Thank heavens I have insurance on my phone right?
The funny thing about this situation though is that Mom, who is not a huge fan of phones and we all know that, actually said that she kind of panicked when she thought she couldn't get in touch with me.
Phones are very useful.