Jan 3, 2011

Random Posting

Things around work are pretty boring right now. We haven't been doing anything really because the corrections (which I do) were on hold. Now they can't be done because Sarah Franz (my boss) just had a baby and doesn't work here any more. I am getting really annoyed. I just want to do something at work that is productive. I don't have anything to do today because no one is here either. What to do what to do what to do.... blog right?

Well I got a calling yesterday. Yes, I was a Relief Society Instructor but I was released yesterday. Our Home Evening Groups were switched up and I ended up being called as the Group Leader to group 5. The weird thing about this calling is that I was talking with my friend Patty about being able to get to home evening. I work until 7 every night and I didn't know what was going to happen with every one else. I didn't want to not go because it is something that has helped me get as far as I have. Then five minutes later I was called to this position. Wow. It all works out. Now I just have to come up with some things to do for it.

Well, Christmas was great! It was fun to be with Dave and Tana with there little babes Ansleigh. Loved seeing them again. I got a lot of things and I appreciated everything! The ipod from Lindsey and Hans has already helped me with choreography. I got a $25 itunes card and got some great music already. I got a new Bible (which I needed very much), books, clothes, car things from Jess and Jen (which was what I also needed), and much more. I missed my roommates a lot all through the break. Even though I loved being able to relax and hang with some old friends, I am ready for school to start back up tomorrow.

It was nice to come back to my apartment. I was happy to sleep in a bed again. haha :)

No comments: