Jan 13, 2012

Annoyance and Excitement.

I don't think that my Achilles Tendon is very happy with me.

Ever since I performed up in Kingsburry Hall at the beginning of November it has been killing me. I have had it taken care of so many times it is ridiculous. I am so annoyed that I am always in so much pain. It just bugs me.

I am currently taped up and I have an appointment to go back in to the trainer on Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday of next week. Yippee.

On a brighter note, SPAC has almost finished Hopak! We are so close to being done. I love it so much. We started our clogging number today as well. It has some hip-hop in it. I must say, I have swagger! Who would have known? Mark April 4th on your calenders alright? That is my show! And as far as I know.... It is.... FREE!! free..... the magic word. It is going to be amazing.

Hope everyone has had such a great week! Enjoy the three day weekend! I know I am going to.

1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I hope your achilles tendon starts feeling better soon.