Jan 5, 2012

Let the year begin right

Winter Semester has begun and it is super fantastic already.

SPAC started off with a bang and I am very sore. It didn't really matter how active I had been during the break because I was still very out of it at the end of the rehearsal. Yesterday was a full day of classes and some work. Today was a full day of work and classes. I thoroughly enjoyed today. Here is what my schedule is like for classes not including work: Mondays: SPAC, Dance and Technology, TA for beginning World Dance, Clogging, and then STATS. Tuesdays: World Dance Composition, New Testament, and STATS lab Wednesdays: Just like Monday. Thursdays: Wold Dance Composition, New Testament, and Dance Productions. Fridays: SPAC, Wold Dance Composition, Clogging, and STATS. It is such a great schedule and it makes up fourteen credits. I am excited to see what awaits me this year. My goal is to do well enough to possibly get on the deans list, which seems very impossible, but I am wanting to try and refocus on school this year. I need to since my plan is to go to Physical Therapy school after I graduate with a BFA in Dance Performance and a minor in Nutrition. I would like to do well this semester. Well, I am off to bed now. Waking up for seven am class (SPAC) is going to be interesting. Goodnight world! Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Good luck with your classes this semester! I am glad you are excited about them...that makes a big difference! -Jen

The Duke said...

I like your plan!! Good luck.