Nov 29, 2010

18 years come and gone

I was reading a blog that a friend of my sister's has. I read what she did when she had her birthday and I thought it was a great idea!

18
This year was full of so much jam pack stuff -good and bad.

18 meant me being a legal adult.

18 was when I graduated from High School

18 lead me to going on Choir Tour. We went to Anaheim, California. This was the first time I had ever been to California, seen the ocean, been to an actual beach, and been to Disneyland (which truly is the happiest place on earth)!

18 brought me to getting to know one of my best friends.

18 lead me to have a boyfriend that I had longer than two weeks, and am still friends with. I personally don't count the other two... Tyler Nicosia and Neal Pemberton only lasted about two weeks.

18 had me getting into BYU-Provo.

18 was when I got accepted into the Dance Education Major at BYU-Provo.

18 was when I finished paying off my first car by my self!

18 gave me my job at BYU Independent Studies.

18 was when I became a dance teacher at my old dance studio Lifehouse Performing Arts Academy.

I loved being 18, as hard as this last year has been on me emotionally, it really was a treat for me. I had enough bad/hard times but I would rather not look back on them.
19 what do you have to offer me?

No comments: