Nov 2, 2010

Day 7- Brittany Moody Kuresa

Who inspires me any why.
Gillian kind of already took mine and I feel the same way she does. Ammon is amazing and I love him very much. Take a look at Gillian's blog for him. I will do another person because I can. haha

Brittany Moody Kuresa-
My old dance teacher. I had her for four years. I was blessed to have such a wonderful teacher. She has helped me along side of Nesha Woodhouse to become who I really want to be as a dancer.
I never really thought that I would be doing Dance Education as my major at BYU. Brittany helped me feel like I really could get somewhere with dance. I look up to her so much. Her advice and approval means the world to me. Her husband got a job at a law firm in Chicago so they moved out there. It was very bitter sweet to leave the studio but to leave her was even worse. I was leaving as well to take the next step in my life as a college student. I will never forget what she has taught me and I want to be just like her.
Thank you Brittany.
You have had a lasting impression on me.

No comments: