Nov 29, 2010

I need a visit to my happy place.

There are some certain places that I would love to go to right now. They just always make me happy.... or they did when I was there.

Huntington Beach, California. So amazing! It was beautiful and I had never seen the beach before so going there was a definite treat!


Disneyland/California Adventure -More specifically the ferris wheel at California Adventure. I went on it with Spencer but when we were on it they were testing the Wonderful World of Color. That was a treat to see because they do it right by the ferris wheel. So much fun! That whole day at Disneyland was so much fun!

I would love to go back to high school some days. That is for sure! I need to get away from finals stress that will be hitting even harder at the end of the week... that is for sure. High school brought a lot of happy days to my life. I kind of want them back. This semester has been kind of a downer mostly. Fun, don't get me wrong, but kind of an emotional roller coaster.

Lifehouse... I love that place. Always. No question. It makes me happy

My happy place though is in my dancing mind. I can just go there and everything is hunky dory. Can I go there now instead of being at work?? or having to deal with finals or cleaning checks?? haha I love it but it can get overwhelming.

2 comments:

The Duke said...

Don't forget how excited you were to get out of high school. Once I was out, I never looked back, never wanted to go back and never had second thoughts about where I was or what I was doing. Keep in mind the excitement you had when you got accepted to BYU. It's really hard, but look at as many positive things as you can while you work your way through the tough things in college. You have accomplished a lot already in one short semester and you have lots to be proud of.
Slow down -- study hard -- get some good sleep and eat well and you'll get through finals.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm with mom. I never looked back to High School. I would not go back. But I really loved college.