Nov 5, 2010

Day 10- What's Your Song?

What do I listen to??
Oh here we go...

Canvas by Imogen Heap: Feeling mysterious and want to just dance around.
First Day from Finding Nemo: Adventurous feeling
Uncharted by Sara Bareilles: Feeling determined
Aha! by Imogen Heap: Crazy and creepy days with the girls
More Than The World by Mindy Gledhill: When I need a spiritual uplift.
I Dreamed a Dream from Glee: When I just want to plain sing and belt it out! So pretty.
Bluebird by Sara Bareilles: When I feel lonely and heart broken. Mostly heart broken.
Nike Theme from Austin Powers apparently: When I am feeling saucy and want to just have it out in a jazz dance!
Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles: The theme song of my life during September and October. Not so much now. Funny how things change and people change.
To Build a Home by The Cinematic Orchestra: Betrayed by some one.
Radiate by Flemming and John: FUN!

Yeah those are just some of the songs I listen to and what is going on when I want to listen to them.

3 comments:

The Duke said...

Katy, As cute as your design is, it's very difficult to read. You need to have darker print or something. Especially hard to read on the left side of the screen.

Kaitlin Lanham said...

Gillian designed it and she said that she was going to fix it. that was a week ago.... at least.

Kirsten Hinck said...

Here is how you can fix it!!! Click on design in the upper right hand corner, and then click on the Template Designer Tab, then click on Layout, and then click adjust width. You should now be able to move the gauges so that your words fit on the page better!!! Hope this helps -- call me if it doesn't!