Nov 29, 2010

Who am I to marry?

Well. This would be a whole lot easier if I actually was dating someone or if I was actually married.

I have a few people that I would love to marry but honestly, I don't know who it will be.

My Mom and my sister would want me to say a certain boy named *Nick* (name has been changed for my own good) but right now I just want to get through school. I am not really ready to think about marriage. I just got out of high school. Why do I feel like everyone is rushing me to start dating? I just got out of a relationship and I don't want my heart broken again to soon. Why would I do that to myself?

I don't know who I will marry. I guess I will answer that when I actually thinking about getting married... so in other words -ask me in a couple years.

1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

You are right--just be in college, have fun, work hard, get a good education, date different boys, and when the time is right you will know and you will be so happy that it happened when it did.