Nov 19, 2010

Well, I don't have an ipod...

Well, seeing as I don't have an ipod, this is the closest thing... Grooveshark! Yay!
I am supposed to put my ipod (gooveshark music) on shuffle and put the first 10 songs that pop up. This will be interesting since I have a lot of two artists and then some random songs thrown in there as well.
1: Heart Cooks Brain by Modest Mouse- I was recommended to listen to this song by Spencer. I like this song a lot.
2:Sweet Chariot by Charlotte Martin- Danced to this song last year. Brings back good memories
3:Nemo Egg (Main Title) from Finding Nemo- This song has a meaning to me that I don't want to explain. It is very personal and I miss those days.
4:Let the Rain by Sara Bareilles- Love love love this whole album! (Album is Kaleidescope Heart)
5: Safety Dance from the show Glee- Yeah boy!!
6:Bluebird by Sara Bareilles- Yes I have a lot of her. She is my one of my favorite artists. Especially lately.
7:Float On by Modest Mouse- Also recommended by Spencer.
8: The Best Two Years from the movie The Best Two Years- I used to think about David when I heard this song but now I think about Joseph because he is out there as well.
9: First Train Home by Imogen Heap - Another great song from another great album and another amazing artist! (Album is Eclipse- her most recent album)
10: Better Together (Hawaiian Version) by Jack Johnson - I found this one by mistake and I love it more than the original.

:) There you go! A small look into what music I love to listen to.

No comments: