Nov 2, 2010

Day 8-My Short Term Goals

Oh this is a bother. I am not that good at making goals. I usually just make a list of things I need to do or things that are going on that I would like to get done but it isn't a "I will get this done by this day because it is a goal I have." I do make goals but they are usually long term goals I guess. For example: Getting into BYU and then my preferred major. They took time. October was just a get ready for the Audition month. I focused a lot on finishing the goal I had wanted to accomplish. I don't really do goals I guess is what I am saying. I really only have three goals for this month: Turn 19 (Wednesday November24, 2010), get a really good grade on my Book of Mormon test (taking it today), and pay off my debt to Lifehouse by becoming a teacher (starting next Tuesday November 9, 2010).
So instead here is a list of things that are going on this month.
  • I am going to go to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour with my friend Heaven.
  • I will be turning 19 on the 24th of this Month.
  • A good number of my friends are leaving on their missions so I will be going to their Farewell's (oh sorry, talks before they leave on their mission haha).
  • There is a Dance performance every weekend this month. They started with the Faculty Works Concert last week. This week is the Ballet Showcase performance. Next week is Dance Sport as well as the DancEnsamble concert. The week before Thanksgiving is the Senior Projects performance. Crazy exciting! I want to got to everything so bad!
  • I am going to be going to the Men's and Women's Choir concert this Saturday. I got the tickets for free from my friend Erik Ward. He got two for being in it and was going to give them to his parents, but they bought tickets already so he gave them to my roommate Tiffany and I. It will be very good.
  • I will be starting my new job at my old dance studio-Lifehouse Performing Arts Academy. I just got the job today from Nesha (Artistic Director of the Company) and I am so crazy excited.
I don't really have anything else that I can really think of. Goals... Not really my thing I guess. It kind of makes my life more hectic to have them. I concentrate on them way too much when I have them.

1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Turning 19 is not a goal unless you are worried about dying before then. Silly girl. I didn't do goals either but I do now and I'm really glad I do, even if I don't finish them the way I hope to. It's still good to have something to work towards.