Nov 3, 2010

Day 9-Proud Moments

I have had some obvious moments that I have been proud of myself this past week (i.e. Dance Ed Major acceptance and getting a teaching job at my old dance studio).

Some new ones are:

1-I woke up this morning and actually made it to my 8 am class. I think it will be a lot easier for me to wake up and go to a 7 am class (which I have next semester unless the music for dancers class opens up) because it will be a class that I actually want to go to. Getting up is hard for me most days...
2-I registered for my second semester as a Freshman this morning at midnight. I wanted to go to bed around 10:30 or 11:00 pm but I needed to get classes so I couldn't really do that. I got almost all of the classes I wanted though so it was worth it.
3-I felt really good about my Book of Mormon test that I took last night. I hope I got a good score. I studied for four freaking hours! It was worth it. I just need to keep telling myself that I only have McCarty (who isn't an actual Religion Professor by the way) for a few more weeks.
4-I am working really hard in my dance classes.
5-I finished my first dance performance at BYU. That is something I am very proud of!

I like proud of myself moments. I feel so much better about myself when I have them. I feel like I really can do anything when I have them. :)

1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

It sounds like everything is going well for you! I'm proud of you too!